Monday, January 7, 2013

Homemade Marshmallows!

Hey guys!

So recently I discovered how to make homemade marshmallows.
It was surprisingly easier then I thought it would be! Although it does take a long time to make them...
It was totally worth it though. I felt to happy when I made it. I wouldn't shut up around my family, excitedly saying how I made homemade marshmallows... "I made marhmallows! No but seriously, I made marshmallows! That's like, candy confectioner stuff!" LOL.
As weirdly as excited I was, I think that you will be weirdly excited too once you make these!
They were super yummy too! I recommend making them with homemade, as in not from the nestle hot chocolate mix, hot chocolate! I would also maybe even recommend adding in homemade whipped cream. Seriously, homemade food makes all the difference!
Pictures of the recipe and the overall process. After the marshmallows had cooled off, and before I had cut them, I had basically just made one giant marshmallow! It was awesome haha :)
The marshmallows, after being cut and rolled in powdered sugar. They were sooo dang hard to cut!

The finished project. Yummy :)

Homemade marshmallows in homemade hot chocolate. Such a good combo!





If you would like to make this recipe yourself, which I highly recommend, here is the link to the recipe.
http://www.marthastewart.com/333974/homemade-marshmallows
 Let me know how they turn out.
Bon appetite dearies! :)


&,
as always,
Nerd is the word! :B
- Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment