Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Finals Week OOTW: January 14th - 18th

OOTD January 14th - Sweater, leggings, combat boots, a neutral tee, and a easy half up half down hair do make for a casual but cute and chic outfit for finals week.
OOTD January 15th - Jeans and a thrift store sweater. Coffee shop chic, comfy and perfect for finals!

OOTD January 17th- I was running late so I threw on my glasses and threw my hair into a bun. I also braided my bangs back because they were flipping out. My outfit consists of black leggings, a long white tank top, and a cozy military/tranch coat-esque jacket, all with a black and white color scheme, which is easy, classic, and totally goof proof.

January 18th - Converse, my new Pink sweats, and a pull over sweatshirt = classic lazy day outfit. Going monocromatic with just a touch of color helps the look to appear more pulled together and creates visual interest. I was running late that day so I didn't have time to do my makeup,   ergo I decided not to include my face in the picture.  I also decided to do a weird pose in the second pic because, well, why not!



& that's how I dress during finals week!


Nerd is the word :B





No comments:

Post a Comment