Sunday, February 10, 2013

Liebster Award

Thank you so much to the lovely LindseyBoBindseyhttp://savage-dreamer.blogspot.ca/ )
for nominating me for the Liebster Award!


The rules for this award are pretty simple... Essentially there are only three:

1) State 11 random facts about yourself.
2) Answer 11 questions that the person who nominated you has asked.
3) Nominate 11 new blogs (blogs with under 200 followers) and ask them 11 questions.

Now that the rules have been explained, let's move on to following them! :)

Random Facts:
1) My absolute favorite show of all time is Friends.
2) I would totally marry Chandler from Friends. I love, love, love him. <3
3) I have watched, like, five movies so far this weekend...and counting. Four of them stared Ryan Gosling (another love of mine).
4) I ate ice cream for dinner last night.
5) I hate cats. I mean, I'm allergic to them, so there's that... but I would probably still hate them even if I wasn't...
6) I once ate twelve peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in one sitting.
7) It's my goal to be six feet tall.
8) I really want an old retro car.
9) I want to have an entire closet just for my converse. They are my absolute favorite shoes, but right now I only own 5 or 6 pairs.
10) I want to dye my hair cotton candy pink.
11) Tina Fey & Audrey Hepburn are my idols.


Now onto Lindsey's questions!

1) Greatest hobbies/ passions?
* photography, videography, blogging, food (cooking, eating, etc.), doodling, & fashion :)
2) Dream job?
Hahaha I seriously have so many! But I guess if I'd have to choose just a couple, I would say being a stylist, fashion designer, model, baker/chef, & videographer. All at once. Seriously, I can't choose!
3) Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?
*NYC baby!
4) Most coveted fashion item?
*Coach purse (semi-realistic) & a Valentino gown (in my dreams)
5) Three holy grail beauty items?
*L'oreal carbon black voluminous mascara, Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, the Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter
6) Favorite scents for day and night?
* Coconut body splash from the body shop (day) & DKNY Be Delicious perfume (night)
7) Favorite junk candy/junk food?
* Twix candy bars are soooooo good!
8) Favorite and least favorite fashion trends?
*(favorite) Oversized sweaters, leather leggings, & winter white
*(least favorite) Denim on denim
9) Book/movie/tv show you watch over and over?
*Friends (of course!), HIMYM, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Devil Wears Prada, & Bridesmaids
10) People that inspire you?
* Tina Fey, Audrey Hepburn, and Coco Rocha.
11) Greatest experience of your life?
*Ohhhh, this is tricky! Probably some of the best times I have had were just hanging out with my best friend, being complete and utter nerds :)


My questions!

1) Tea or coffee?
2) What's your favorite TV show?
3) Who's your favorite actor/actress?
4) Favorite Starbucks drink?
5) Who's your fashion icon?
6) Favorite place to shop?
7) If you could live in any decade, what would it be?
8) What's your favorite makeup trend?
9) Dogs or cats?
10) What's your dream vacation?
11) If you were an animal, what would you be?



Blogs I Nominate:
Catalow333
Honestly Tay
Addicted to Recipes
Food Blogger Hub
Teenage Beauty Blogger
Fashion-Opolis
Laura's Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
The Joy of Fashion
Beauty Blog Ivana
My Baking Diary
Nom






1 comment: