Sunday, February 3, 2013

OOTW Jan. 26th - Feb. 1st

January 26th - I was feeling very French artiste-ey today :3
January 28th - Another turtleneck! I used to hate how I looked in turtle necks because I always felt like a giraffe, but now I love feeling like a giraffe! This outfit was part inspired by Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face, & part inspired by the 80's! Also, I love to wear my Converse hightops whenever I get the chance :) 
January 29th - I had such a good day in this outfit! I love the pastel pink mixed with the off white and black <3
I got the sweater dress for Christmas & it's by my favorite store, free people
January 30th - Again, I was feeling kind of 80's with my ski-bunny sweater and leather pants/leggings (which are my favorite pair in the entire world). Pants: BCBG
January 31st - I again wore my leather leggings, paired with tall black leather boots, and my one and only blazer (which I love!). The blazer is actually a really dark green, but it always shoes up black on camera (grrr!). I tucked a flannel shirt and a tank top under the blazer to make it more casual for school. I also did a smokey eye inspired by the gorgeous Cara Delevingne.
February 1st - I wore my little black dress paired with my favorite round scarf & some comfy and fun knitted striped tights, as well as an orange lip! I didn't do my hair at all today other then brushing my bangs to the side, and I have to say I quite like how it turned out! (:
Scarf: Forever 21
Dress: Topshop




Today was a pretty good week fashion wise for me (:
Thanks for reading!
Please check out my instagram, @taybaysquared , for more fashion pics!


Nerd is the word :B






2 comments:

  1. I love the printed sweater and scarf!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award if you want to check out my blog :)

    savage-dreamer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh thank you for nominating me! That's so nice! I'm glad you like my outfits, the scarf is my absolute favorite scarf :)
    I checked out your blog and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete